Thank you for choosing Brunswick Beaches Camping Resort for your "Home on the Go." We hope that you will enjoy your time with us. Please read the Campground Rules, they are designed to assure each customer a pleasant camping experience. Let us know if you have any questions.
ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL DRUGS IN THE CAMPGROUND, 911 WILL BE CALLED!
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
Failure to comply with rules, destruction of campground property or guest property, or misconduct could result in asking you to leave without a refund.
Campsites are assigned. Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without registering. Be considerate of fellow campers: Do not walk/drive through any occupied campsite.
1. Speed limit 5 MPH within all campground areas. 15 MPH from entrance to last curve. SIGNS ARE POSTED.
2. Check-in is 3:00 pm - Check-out is 11:00 am. Inquire about late check-out, $15 fee applies.
3. Maximum of 6 people and one vehicle permitted per campsite. At lease one person must be 18 years old & is responsible for the behavior of all persons occupying/visiting the site. Non-registered guest must check with office & fees may apply.
4. Quite hours - 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. All campers should be at their site unless using the facilities.
5. Pool rules are posted at the pool. Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult. No glass containers allowed. WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY; SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Proper swimwear required! NO DIVING
6. Fires - use only charcoal or wood & must be in fire rings, camp stoves or grills. Wood must fit in ring. Do not leave unattended & make sure it is out after use.
7. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed at your site only. Must be of legal drinking age.
8. Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates are not permitted on any concrete area around the store/office, pool, camping kitchen, sidewalks or picnic tables.
9. Golf carts are permitted & can only be driven by fully license persons. All other vehicles must be road legal & drivers' must be licensed to operate all vehicles.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES AND ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE CAMPGROUND
10. NO WASHING OF CAMPERS/RV, BOATS OR VEHICLES.
11. NO FIREWORKS, FIRECRACKERS/POPPERS.
12. NO GENERATORS.
13. NO MOVING OF FIRE RINGS, PICNIC TABLES OR BENCHES. CHARGES WILL APPLY.
14. NO DISPOSAL OF CAMPER PARTS, FURNISHINGS OR ANY NON-HOUSEHOLD TRASH IN THE DUMPSTER. YOU WILL BE CHARGED $200.
15. NO TRASH LEFT OUTSIDE YOUR CAMPER/TENT. MUST BE PUT IN DUMPSTER.
16. NO WORKING ON ANY CAMPGROUND UTILITIES, YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES AND/OR BE ASK TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND. REPORT ALL UTILITY ISSUES TO THE OFFICE & SERVICE WILL BE ARRANGED.
17. NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY CAMPGROUND FACILITIES.
PETS ARE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE VISITORS! SO THAT YOU AND OTHERS MAY ENJOY PETS WHILE VISITING THE CAMPGROUND WE HAVE ESTABLISHED POLICES THAT WE ASK ALL PET OWNERS TO PLEASE FOLLOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT ANY OF THEM, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU CHECK-IN.
If you are planning to take your pet to the beach, be aware that the local beaches do not allow pets during the spring/summer months from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. You will need to make other provisions for them during that time especially if you are staying in a tent.
1. Vaccination certification must be provided at check-in on all pets.
2. CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET OR YOU MAY BE ASK TO LEAVE WITHOUT A REFUND!!
3. Pets are not allowed in the cabins with the exception of registered/certified service animals. NO FLEAS! THERE WILL BE PEST CONTROL CHARGES IF THIS OCCURS.
4. At all times when outside, pets must be on a leash 6 foot or less or fenced. They may not be tied to trees or left alone.
5. No excessive barking dogs!!
6. Pets are not allowed in the office/store, pool area, showers or rest rooms unless they are service animals.
7. Pets must be walked in the official pet walk area, well over an acre.
8. Do not walk pets on other sites occupied or not!
9. NO WASHING/DRYING OF PET BEDDING IN THE LAUNDRY MACHINES. A $10 FEE WILL BE CHARGED.